Using Document Management with Pop-Up Notes
Combining Orchid Systems’ Document Management link with their powerful Pop-Up Notes feature is a very powerful way to extend your Sage 300 experience and make life a little easier for everyone who uses Sage.
Questions That Indicate Eligibility for this Solution:
- Do your employees need to file, locate and refer to various documents (POs, Invoices, etc) when working in Sage 300?
- Would you like to store image files for inventory items?
- Is there a better way to support remote staff in multiple locations when we still rely on physical documents?
- Is there a better way to easily communicate special notes and tips internally while working in Sage 300?
- How can I use Pop-up Notes alongside Document Management Link?
- With Document Management Link, when a user opens a Sage 300 screen, linked documents are immediately revealed. The user can then open the documents or add new ones.
- With Orchid Pop-up Notes, we can create color-coded “sticky notes” that appear on almost any Sage 300 screen.
Notes and Document Management Link work naturally together, allowing you to display tailored contextual information alongside links to related documents. Additionally, using these tools in tandem allows you to embed procedures to your business process that are context sensitive to your Sage 300 screens.
Here’s how to use them:
At DataQuest, one of our core values is transparency. We try to be open with our knowledge and share it wherever we can. We create these posts and videos to share with customers, prospects, and other partners. Orchid Document Management Link and Pop-Up Notes are notable tools that we deploy at some of our largest customers. If this is something you’d like to explore, please get in touch.