What’s Good with Acumatica CRM
Drive sales, increase productivity and deliver great customer support with Acumatica CRM. It’s fully integrated to Acumatica Cloud ERP. And it runs beautifully on your mobile device.
Benefits of Acumatica CRM include:
- A single repository of contact information for your prospects, customers and vendors.
- Easy to add communication activities on the fly.
- The sales team can track the results of their efforts
- It’s easy to share information about customer inquiries or problems. Do this externally or internally.
- See your whole business in one place. Get an integrated view of the business with financials, marketing, sales and service elements all together.
- Unlimited user licensing enables everyone in the organization to have the access they need to customer information.
Why do people choose the CRM module?
#1 ERP and CRM that work together. CRM was built into Acumatica from the beginning. It is not a buggy bolt-on like so many other midmarket ERP products. Instead, it’s part of the product. So it shares the same database and interface, and is seamlessly part of the same “world” as ERP, just like it should be. From marketing, quoting, and sales to delivery and post-sales support, customer information is part of the overall story of your business.
#2 Mobility. Every salesperson who uses CRM asks us: “does this work on my mobile device?” Yes. It stands up to all mobility demands. The full product (not just a “light” version) runs on your mobile with the Acumatica app. You can enable push notifications and alerts to stay up to date with all CRM activities.
# 3 Visibility. Configurable role-based dashboards provide real-time sales data to help your team manage forecasts, quotas, and results. An integrated customer portal makes it easy to communicate with customers about support cases and requests. And with unlimited user licensing, the whole organization can access Acumatica CRM to see the data they need.
10-Minute Acumatica CRM Demonstration: Sales Operations
To take a look at the product, check out this 10-minute demonstration where we create a new contact, spawn an opportunity, create a quote, and see how it all ties together on a visual dashboard:
It’s also easy to use Acumatica CRM for contact management and marketing. Whether you’re building marketing lists in Acumatica CRM or using the Outlook plug-in to populate Acumatica, all you have to do is get started.